Use the code JOHANNSEN20 to receive 20% off enrollment!
“I liked learning about biological/factual background & history. It helps to expel blame.”
“The approach opened up discussion and issues without prescribing a way of thinking or behaving.”
“Rebecca was very passionate about the topic. Truly remarkable background, education, and experience. Wonderful, much needed content in our workplace today”
About the program:
Despite nearly 40 years of affirmative action laws, codes of conduct, and diversity and sexual harassment training, few companies address the underlying societal structures that impede gender balance and diversity in the workplace. This course seeks to create a deeper understanding of gender difference to create an environment where men and women work productively, building an economic business case for gender diversity in the workplace. This course looks at the societal and biological differences between men and women that determine how we make decisions, solve problems, manage emotions, work in teams, and how we view the world. Ignoring gender diversity can actually inhibit the potential, and the bottom line, of any business.
- Gain awareness of the history of gender difference in society
- Exploring biological differences
- Gain insight into how men and women process tasks
- Understand transgender and gender non binary team members
- Developing a work environment that encourages difference
- Create a culture of diversity to foster and lure top talent
- Go beyond sexual harassment compliance and understand why
- Develop a language of understanding
- Tap into the top potential of every person in your workforce